- Back to Basics: How to Learn and Enjoy Traditional American Skills. Reader’s Digest Editors.
- Botany in a Day: The Patterns Method of Plant Identification. Thomas J. Elpel.
- Cradle to Cradle. William McDonough and Michael Braungart.
- Farmers of Forty Centuries: Organic Farming in China, Korea, and Japan. F.H. King.
- First the Seed. Jack Kloppenburg.
- No Impact Man. Colin Beavan.
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats. Sally Fallon.